Telephone: 0333 344 7140

Charge Controller for Plm 320mb 60

Peter Asks:

Hi what regulator would I need for solar panel..plm 320mb 60..
Thanks peter

Solar Ron Solar Panel Advice

Solar Ron

Hi Peter.

Thanks for asking Solar Ron.

I would recommend using an MPPT charge controller. I would also recommend using one of the Victron Smart Solar units. The particular unit will depend upon what the nominal battery voltage is. Please see below:

12 Volts - SmartSolar 100/30

24 Volts - SmartSolar 75/15

48 Volts - SmartSolar 100/20-48 Volt

I hope this helps you out. Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information.

Solar Ron.

Did you find this post useful?

Please consider supporting Solar Ron for all his hard work by sharing this post on your social media accounts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram